Bethune will be heading to Blue Mountain for its annual ski/snowboard trip! For a 2 day all-access pass, you could be enjoying the snowy slopes and shredding the mountain side down to the village where there are pubs and restaurants for you to enjoy during the day and then hot tubs, saunas and bars at night. Here is some more general information!
Blue Mountain Ski Resort on Jan. 5th-7th for a 2 night, 3 day stay. Its time to relax right before school starts with some fun in the snow.
Bethune Student: $140
Bethune Alumni: $155
*Non- Bethune can only purchase tickets on Thursday the 30th*
- 2 night stay at the Blue mountain Inn hotel (includes HOT TUBS, saunas etc)
- 2 All day passes for access to the entire mountain
- A Coach Bus taking students to and from the resort
-Rentals are NOT included
- Leaving Bethune JCR Friday at 9am; returning to Bethune by 1 pm
-Non- Bethune students MUST be sponsored by a Bethune student --> Can only sponsor 1 person
- 4 students per room (start planning!)
TICKETS ARE ON SALE WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 29th in the Master's Office in BC 207 from 9-12, 2-4!! 🏂⛷️❄️
Click here for ticket sales rules
If you have any other questions about the trip, please email firstname.lastname@example.org!